Business Law Specialist
Harvey is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law, one of only 107 appointed by the Law Institute of Victoria. He has over 30 years’ experience in both South Africa and Australia. Prior to immigrating to Australia in 2004 Harvey enjoyed a successful career as an Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer in South Africa and was a partner in a Cape Town law firm, where he specialised in High Court litigation, commercial and property work. For the past 13 years Harvey has practised solely in commercial law and specialises in managing risk in businesses.
Harvey started Bowlt Commercial Lawyers because he recognised that modern law firms need to be more flexible and attuned to clients’ requirements, particularly by:
- Providing Specialist Services-competent is not good enough!
- Being accessible and responsive to clients’ specific needs
- Providing personalised, commercially practical legal advice and agreements
- Offering flexible consultation arrangements (including at clients’ premises or another mutually convenient venue)
- Providing realistic turnaround times for work, and
- Offering agreed fees, where appropriate.
Harvey is happy to work with any business, provided they have the vision and drive to make their business a success, and understand the value of a trusted advisor like Harvey assisting them with the journey.
Boards of Advice
Harvey is a member of the specialist Advisory Board providing specialist advice on issues surrounding finance, risk and business law to the full range of SMART-Connect clients.
Customer Survey Responses Chart
Satisfaction Rating System
The Customer Satisfaction Rating is derived from regular independent surveys of all clients.
The rating colour codes are
|• Gold Star||Raving Fans|
|• Green Light||Completely Satisfied|
|• Yellow Light||Some Concerns|
|• Red Light||Thumbs Down|
In the BLOG
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.