Are your ready to create a best practice business, improving productivity, increasing profits, and expanding your reach?
The SMART-Connect Alliance began as a networking group of like minded business owners with similar values and a shared commitment to working together collaboratively to better help and support their clients. However we quickly realised that open membership did not guarantee the best outcomes for our clients.
As a result the SMART-Connect Alliance has evolved into an invitation only collaborative alliance where all advisors and specialists work together for the best interest of all our clients.
All our members meet four key criteria:
- We share a passionate commitment to the SMART-Connect core values of integrity, professional excellence, collaboration, customer service, contribution and innovation and to the SMART-Connect mission and vision.
- We are all highly regarded industry leaders and experts in our field, bringing best practice expertise within our industry and specialist field to the Alliance.
- We are all experienced, successful business owners in our own right.
- We are committed to working collectively, putting aside egos, to realise the best outcomes for our clients.
Our Vision and Mission
The SMART-Connect Vision
- To be Australia’s most trusted and respected collective of consultants, advisors and specialists to SME businesses, recognised as the best practice benchmark for our exceptional standards of professional excellence, customer service and integrity.
The SMART-Connect Mission
Working together for the best interests of every client:
- Helping our clients achieve best practice in every aspect of their business.
- Ensuring every client is connected to the consultants, advisors and specialists best suited to help them achieve their business goals.
- Ensuring every client receives the highest standards of professional service and customer care.
Customer Feedback and Quality Control
Our latest customer feedback results
Prior to acceptance as a SMART-Connect partner candidates are required to survey their clients from the past twelve months. Any candidate who fails to meet our high standards in this initial review process is automatically excluded from membership.
Following acceptance, all partners continue to survey their clients on an ongoing basis in line with best practice for their industry.
It’s easy to post glowing testimonials from your mates on your website and sweep bad feedback under the carpet. That is not acceptable in SMART-Connect where the reputation of every partner depends on the actions of every other partner. That’s why you can have confidence that you are dealing with quality professionals who have been thoroughly vetted to ensure that you will receive the best possible service, support and advice, no exceptions.
Making a Difference
All SMART-Connect partners are committed to making a difference in their own way as part of their business as usual.
However as a community we share a set of MAD Goals through our partnership with B1G1 Business for Good.
- Every time any partner or guest attends a SMART-Connect meeting we contribute a meal to feed a hungry child .
- Every time a new partner joins the alliance we fund a micro-loan to help a woman in Africa start her own business and escape the poverty trap.
You can see an up to date record of what we have achieved so far in the image on the left.