Who we are
We’re a group of independent B2B business owners working together to help shift the balance for Australian SMEs.
We’re an eclectic mix of men and women, introverts and extroverts; young and not so young; creatives, analysts, geeks, innovators and much more.
What do we have in common?
- We are all highly regarded industry leaders and experts in our field, bringing best practice expertise within our industry and specialist field to the Alliance.
- We all believe passionately in the SMART-Connect core values of integrity, professional excellence, collaboration, customer service, contribution and innovation and we’re 100% committed to the SMART-Connect promise, mission and vision.
- We are all SME business owners, and we know how tough it can be.
- We’re team players, committed to working collaboratively, NO egos, to realise the best outcomes for our clients.
The SMART-Connect Promise, Mission and Vision
We work together for the best interests of every client
The SMART-Connect Mission
To give SMEs the insights and expertise big businesses use to stay on top.
The SMART-Connect Vision
We want to be Australia’s most trusted resource for SME businesses, recognised for our high standards of professional excellence, customer service and integrity.
And we’re prepared to be held to account!
Check out our independent customer feedback results to see how we’re doing so far.
The SMART-Connect Independent Quality Control Process
Our latest customer feedback results
Before any business advisor can join the Alliance they have to survey their clients from the past twelve months. Anyone who fails to meet our high standards in this initial review process is automatically excluded from membership.
Following acceptance, we all continue to survey our clients on an ongoing basis in line with best practice for our industry.
It’s easy to post glowing testimonials from your mates on your website and sweep bad feedback under the carpet. That is not acceptable in SMART-Connect where the achievement of our promise, mission and vision and the reputation of every member depends on the actions of every member. That’s why you can have confidence that you are dealing with quality professionals who have been thoroughly vetted to ensure that you will receive the best possible service, support and advice, no exceptions.
SMART-Connect Making a Difference
We’re each committed to making a difference in our own way as part of business as usual.
However as a community we share a set of MAD Goals through our partnership with B1G1 Business for Good.
- Every time any member or guest attends a SMART-Connect meeting we contribute a meal to feed a hungry child.
- Every time a new member joins the alliance we fund a micro-loan to help a woman in Africa start her own business and escape the poverty trap.
You can see an up to date record of what we have achieved so far in our giving impacts widget.