Harvey Bowlt uses plain english in his legal documents, so the meaning is very clear to all relevant parties. He pays attention to the details and ensures all relevant points are covered. His goal is to reduce risk in your business. I recommend him for business owners looking for an approachable, thorough commercial lawyer. Raie Lyth, WEB IDEAS
About this SMART-Connect best practice business advisor
Business Law Specialist
Harvey is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law, one of only 107 appointed by the Law Institute of Victoria. He has over 30 years’ experience in both South Africa and Australia. Prior to immigrating to Australia in 2004 Harvey enjoyed a successful career as an Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer in South Africa and was a partner in a Cape Town law firm, where he specialised in High Court litigation, commercial and property work. For the past 13 years Harvey has practised solely in commercial law and specialises in managing risk in businesses.
Harvey started Bowlt Commercial Lawyers because he recognised that modern law firms need to be more flexible and attuned to clients’ requirements, particularly by:
- Providing Specialist Services-competent is not good enough!
- Being accessible and responsive to clients’ specific needs
- Providing personalised, commercially practical legal advice and agreements
- Offering flexible consultation arrangements (including at clients’ premises or another mutually convenient venue)
- Providing realistic turnaround times for work, and
- Offering agreed fees, where appropriate.
Harvey is happy to work with any business, provided they have the vision and drive to make their business a success, and understand the value of a trusted advisor like Harvey assisting them with the journey.